I have recently been trying out new snack and breakfast foods. I found three that I really enjoy. They are all super healthy, and take a max of five minutes to make. Just as a disclaimer, if you are vegetarian or vegan, you can switch out any ingredients as needed.
The first is an açai bowl. Açai bowls have been super trendy lately, so I decided to try them out.
- Frozen Açai or Açai juice (whichever you prefer)
- Any fruits of your choice
- A blender
- Start off by adding açai juice and ice to the blender.
- Blend together until smooth
- Pour into a bowl and set aside
- Cut up any fruits you would like to place on the top (I like to add strawberries and coconut flakes)
- Place your fruits on top. Depending how you do this, you can end up with a very instagrammable breakfast.
I love this recipe because I feel so good and refreshed after eating it. It also tastes amazing!
- Bread of your choice
- 1 egg (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- Start by toasting your toast (this step is pretty self explanatory)
- Then, cut the avocado into slices and smush it all over your toast.
- Cook your egg ( I like sunny side up, but you can do your egg however you prefer), The one in the picture is a poached egg.
- Now place the egg on top of the toast, sprinkle on a little salt and pepper, and you’re done!
This recipe is honestly so easy . There are many different twists on avocado toast, but sometimes simple is the best.
Peanut Butter Toast:
- Shredded Coconut
- Peanut Butter
- Bread (of your choice)
- Spread the peanut butter out over your toast
- Cut the strawberries into thin slices
- Place the strawberries across the top of the toast
- Drizzle on honey, and sprinkle on some shredded coconut
The final recipe, my personal favorite, is a delicious peanut butter toast. This is my new favorite snack and breakfast of all time. It is so fast to make, and it is healthy, yet delicious.
I am so sorry I haven’t posted for a few weeks! WordPress wasn’t working and I wasn’t able to write anything. I was finally able to get some tech help, and I’m happy to be back up and running. I will try to post every weekend from now on. I hope you enjoyed this post and make sure to come back next week for another post. – Suki <3